RESPECT. PLEASE READ ALL OUR LEAGUE POLICIES AND RULES
*LPM IS OPEN TO CLUB FROM MALAYSIA / SINGAPORE / INDONESIA / BRUNEI / THAILAND ONLY (CLUB MUST HAVE REPRESENTATIVE WHO CAN COMMUNICATE IN MALAY OR ENGLISH)
*REBRANDING IS PERMITTED
*ANY NOT ALLOWED
*FEMALE character are NOT allowed
*GAME EVERY MONDAY 11.00PM & 11.30PM
MATCH RESULTS :
1. All communications must be in official LPM DISCORD. We will not entertain if team manager fail to comply to this.
2. This process must be done by both teams and each team must give confirmation on the results posted by the opponents.
3. Each team must play according to the date / time that has been scheduled.
4. You are allowed to play earlier/later than the fixed scheduled date (subject to both team agreement)
5. Results must be updated in LPM DISCORD before Thursday 12.00 PM. If team manager fail to comply, that game will be declared as DRAW (0-0) with 0 point.
6. 4 cumulative DRAW due to (Forfeit Match / Break Rules / No Respond / protest ) could lead to your team be automatically removed from the tournament (Disqualified) and banned for next season.
GAME POINTS :
Win : 3 points
Draw : 1 point
Loss : 0 Points
Loss for 3 to 0 with 0 Points
MINIMUM PLAYERS :
1. The minimum number of players to play an MALAYSIA LEAGUE match is 6.
2. If a team is not able to have 4 players for a fixed match of the tournament the opposite team receives a win by 3-0
3. You have to provide a lines-up image as proof on TICKET PROTEST.
4. 1 PSN id for 1 club / team only. Please check your list player on website.
CHARGE ON GOALKEEPERS :
1. It’s NOT ALLOWED, even if the game allows to do it, charging, moving and bugging opposite goalkeeper on any type of free kick, corner etc.
2. You have to provide a video as proof on PROTEST TICKET (streaming or recorded video) showing that there is a clear charge on goalkeeper.
3. Depending on the severity of the charge a team can ask for the cancellation of the result of a match during which the opposite team has taken advantage for a charge on the goalkeeper.
4. The match can be re-played or, in case of charges without awareness and repeated in time, lost by 3-0 (subject to LPM admin discretion).
POSTPONE/DELAY/WAITING RULES :
1. You are allowed a 10 minutes max delay buffer from fixed scheduled time to start the game. Failure to comply could lead to your team losing the game .
2. If there is no feedback from the opponent whether to start or continue the match after 11 minutes waiting, awaiting team can UPDATE RESULT AS CLAIMS FREE WIN 3-0.
6. Terms for CLAIM WITH A FREE WIN. Your team must upload / snap latest image of lineup. Claim without latest lineup will not be approved. That title must write “CLAIM FREE WIN DUE TO OPPONENT DID NOT SHOW UP ”.
BREAK / GLITCH RULES :
1. Any type of glitch or unfair action against the rules (cheat that resulting to goal) must be applied through (Protest Ticket). Team manager must file a protest ticket together with snap shot/video recording as evidence.
2. Conceded team is advised to continue the game as usual (no rematch) because only the goal will be disallowed/ruled out by the organizer.
3. UNREGISTERED – If unregistered player caught playing in your team for this league, your team will lose the game by 3 – 0, (if any complaint/protest received through PROTEST TICKET).
4. Any type of glitch is not allow, GK long pants for field player not allow.
TICKET PROTEST :
1. To take cognizance of a hypothetical unfairness in the game, that team must open PROTEST TICKET.
2. Only PROTEST TICKET accompanied by evidence will be entertained.
3. The admin will give the outcome of the PROTEST TICKET opened, and will contact the two teams separately to investigate. The team involved should provide materials/supporting evidence to support their allegation.
4. The protest must be made within the same gameweek. Any protest received after the following gameweek has commenced will not be entertained.
5. Results will be sent via DISCORD personal message within 7 days from date we received your protest.
CARD RULES :
1. If a player receives 5 yellow cards accumulated – banned 1 next match.
2. 1 Red Card – banned 1 next match
3. If PROTEST TICKET raised due to fielding a suspended player, your team will be automatically LOST 3-0.
IN GAME CRASH :
1. It is not permitted to leave, or replay the game, in the event of a crash player after 10 minutes (in game time).
2. The abandonment before the 10th minute must be promptly notified by the captain of a team to the opposing captain, and always on the result of 0 to 0.
3. Your team is given a total 2 times of restart per gameweek.
4. If the game accidentally disconnected during a play, you have to start a new match and only play the remaining time. Any goal scored before the disconnection will be carried forward. (example: DC at 30th min with score 1-0, play new match until the 60th minute only, we will add the goal from both matches as final result of the game)
5. Leaving match without any problem, opponent will got 2 advantage goal if rematch.
LEAVING A COMPETITION
1. In the event that a team withdraws from the competition, the results of the played match will be cancelled, while all the missing match will be assigned to for forfeit opposing teams.
2.In the case of withdrawal from the league the team concerned shall not take part in the next season of the same league and will be placed on the waiting list and considered as a new club losing all earned title during his journey.
WINDOW TRANSFER (1 time only mid season)
1. All player transfers will be made by Admin
2. Any player who wanted to transfer must obtained their respective club manager’s approval.
3. Any player Transfer without approval by Manager and played for other team, That team will be clarified as play with unregistered player.
International TOURNAMENT participation FOR MALAYSIA (ACL / AL / other)
1.Manager must be a citizen of MALAYSIA
2.Players in the club must be the majority of MALAYSIANS PLAYER
3.If equal, the decision will be made by the organizer whether to approve or reject
4.Please punctual before the start of the game because you carry the name of your country.
We play to add more online friends; together we simplify dealings with the opposing team. Discretion and tolerance is the main motive of the organization of this league.
“We win together, We lose together” ..